(6:00 PM-8:00 PM)
Whether you are a business start-up for have an on-going business, you need to learn how to promote your online presence using Google’s free business listing. In this FREE workshop, we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Maximizing your free Google My Business listing
- Identifying keywords that prospects might use when looking for a business like yours
- Conducting (monthly/quarterly) searches for these keywords
- Identifying and rank where your business and your competitors come up in Google searches for these keywords
- Setting up automatic Google Alerts, so you know when your competitors are mentioned in the news or blogs
- Monitoring for changes over time
Course leaders: Terri Morrin and Dan Gerst
Our course leaders are experts in digital marketing and competitive intelligence. This is a must-attend event.
So Register Now for this FREE workshop!!
Location: Isothermal Community College-Polk Center 1255 W. Mills St., Columbus, NC 28722